There is nothing sweeter in life than buying and owning your own property; especially your first one. It brings a sense of security, satisfaction, contentment, and fulfillment in being a homeowner. However, the process of buying a home will require you as the prospective home buyer to be patient and to put in some time and energy. You will need to work closely with me as your agent and communicate your wants and needs. Below are a few basic tips in being prepared for buying your new home:
1. Be realistic and find out how much you can afford.
2. Contact a lender and get pre-approved. I work with top lenders and will help you find the right one.
3. Think about what area of town you want to live in.
4. Create a list of wants and needs in your new home and it’s community; be flexible and open-minded.
5. If you have not owned a home in the last 3 years, you may qualify for first time home buyer programs or lender credits.
For more tips on how to prepare for your home purchase, claim your free book now or get started today by scheduling a free home buyer consultation.