There is nothing sweeter in life than buying and owning your own property; especially your first one. It brings a sense of security, satisfaction, contentment, and fulfillment in being a homeowner. However, the process of buying a home will require you as the prospective home buyer to be patient and to put in some time and energy. You will need to work closely with me as your agent and communicate your wants and needs. Below are a few basic tips in being prepared for buying your new home:
1. Determine your affordability and find out how much you can afford.
2. Contact a lender and get pre-approved. I work with top lenders and will help you find the right one.
3. Think about what area of town you want to live in.
4. Create a list of wants and needs in your new home and it’s community.
5. Keep an open mind and be flexible with realistic goals.
6. If you have not owned a home in the last 3 years, you may qualify for first time home buyer programs or lender credits.
7. If you are a Veteran, retired, military, healthcare professional, school teacher, civil service, firefighter, foreign national, farmer or law enforcement etc., you may qualify for down payment assistance programs or tax credits.
Click below and Get Started Today by completing my Home Buyer Readiness Checklist, schedule a FREE home buyer consultation and claim a copy of my new home buyer book.
Call Today! +1-310-684-3811