If you are thinking of selling your home on the market, there is much to know and much to do. Putting your home on the market will require the investment of your time, patience, energy and money. The most important thing, is to work closely with me so we can strategically plan for the most effective and efficient way to market your home and attract qualified buyers. Below are a few basic tips in getting your home market ready:
1. Find out how much your home is worth. Contact me to assist you, I can provide you with a free home values estimate.
2. Think about the 3 D's: Declutter, Depersonalize and Discard.
3. Think about cleaning things up; painting, repair broken fixtures and curb appeal.
4. Price your home competively from the start to generate interest from buyers to sell quickly.
5. Understand that two homes on the same street may not have the same value.
For more details on how to prepare your home for the market and get top dollar, claim your free book now or get started today by scheduling a free marketing consultation.