If you are thinking of selling your home on the market, you should be informed on how to be prepared. It will require some investment of your time, patience, energy and money. The most important thing, is to work closely with me so we can strategically plan for the most effective and efficient way to market your home and attract qualified buyers. Below are a few basic tips in getting your home market ready:
1. Find out how much your home is worth. Contact me to assist you, I can provide you with a free home values estimate and detailed marketing plan.
2. Think about the 3 D's: Declutter, Depersonalize and Discard.
3. Think about cleaning things up; painting, repair broken fixtures and curb appeal.
4. Price your home competively from the start to generate interest from buyers to sell quickly.
5. Understand that two homes on the same street may not have the same value.
Click below to Get Started Today and claim a free copy of my book, Selling Secrets you Can't Afford to Miss. Ready to schedule a FREE home marketing consultation? Click the link to schedule an appointment and complete the Seller's Pre-Consultation Checklist.
Call Today! +1-310-684-3811